Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Birthday!

M turned one today! And it was a momentous day for many reasons, including that today--on October 8--M started walking. I did not have the camera out and on when she took her first steps. Or the next, or next...she took so many steps today, we were just in awe. I did pull out the camera just before bath time, but what I recorded is not nearly as impressive as what she was doing throughout the day.


I will do my best to get more walking videos tomorrow. And tomorrow we are celebrating M's birthday with family here in Denver, so more photos of cake, ice cream, and presents to come! 

2 comments:

  1. M is getting so big! happiest birthdays M!!! And thank you for the books for Patrick's baptism... I need to upload the photos but it was a great day here in GR. Can't wait to see more walking videos.
    jenn & joc & PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie. Walking and talking. Happy Birthday from Jenn, Patrick, Great Aunt Judy, Great Uncle Steve, and me. By the way, Romeo, who knew dadadada and pointing translates to "pictures on the fridge!" We love you!!!!!!! xox

    ReplyDelete